Our Religious Education program is based on the Archdiocese of Melbourne’s education framework Horizons of Hope. We focus on building authentic relationships and making genuine connections between life and faith.
Students are invited to engage in the exploration and celebration of the Catholic story in all its richness and diversity, through reflection, prayer and action for the good of others and their world.
The goals of our program are to:
- deepen our relationship with God,
- form meaningful relationships with others
- live the Gospel values of compassion, respect and love.
- be empowered to create a just world.
St Paul Apostle’s Sacramental Program is parish based. The school works in partnership with parents to support the child’s faith journey. The children prepare for the Sacraments at the following levels:
- Grade 4 Reconciliation and Eucharist
- Grade 6 Confirmation